How to find us
We have 3 clinics, located in:
Welcome to STT4Performance
STT4Performance & Clayton Therapies
Sports Injury Clinic
Are you looking to:
- Improve your quality of life?
- Reduce your pain and your possible dependency on pain medication?
- Enhance your training for that goal you have just set yourself:
5k, ½ marathon, marathon, triathlon, your first fight, getting that GB vest?
- Play in the garden with your children or grandchildren?
- Go on that fantastic walking/climbing/dancing/activity holiday you've always wanted to treat yourself to?
Are you looking for high quality CPD that you can use immediately to help your patients/clients/athletes?
We provide education to qualified soft tissue therapists and physiotherapists through workshops and master-classes. These are delivered around the country and can be provided in-house as we have done for Liverpool Football Club, British Athletics, British Gymnastics to name but a few.
PAULA CLAYTON - availability:
The 24/7 gym in Kidderminster
RICK CLAYTON - availability:
The Cleobury Mortimer Practice - (Monday - Saturday)
The 24/7 gym in Kidderminster - (Monday - Saturday)
What's in the book?